Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Is Cable TV Worth It?

This month I’ve started paying for cable TV service.  Since I live with my parents, this means for the TV in my bedroom and it also is fairly cheap ($30/month).  I found that some of my shows (things on Lifetime and Bravo, I know I watch crappy TV) weren’t easily available for streaming legally online and I really hated missing out.

I tend to watch a lot of things on Netflix and Hulu and have found that I’m not really using my cable TV service as much as I thought I would.  So far I’ve really only used the DVR a little bit and gotten some workout videos for no additional cost on demand.


Do you pay for cable?  How often do you use it and do you think it’s worth what you pay?  If you don’t have it, then how do you watch your shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment