Sunday, December 22, 2013

Over Budget, Womp Womp

With all of the great sales during this time of year, I ended up going over my clothing budget.  Bummer that all of my money is going to retailers but awesome that all kinds of new stuff will be mine soon!

While I’m excited for my new shipments to arrive soon, I’ve had to rearrange December’s budget to accommodate my lack of self-control.  Luckily for me, this doesn’t mean I can’t eat from Christmas until New Year’s.  It just means I may only be able to double my student loan payment instead of quadrupling it.  I know that this is a total first world problem and I’m so grateful that this is my biggest financial dilemma this month.


Do you ever reallocate your budget mid-month?  What happens if you overspend in a single category?

No comments:

Post a Comment